Promotional Items and Apparel
Promotional items with UNM logos or trademarked verbiage must be ordered through licensed vendors.
Tips for ordering promos and giveaways
- Always get a product sample. Giveaways that are low quality and end up in the trash aren't worth buying.
- Always order cherry, silver (gray), or turquoise products. If those aren't available, consider white with a branded color design. Off-brand colors may be disapproved or delayed.
- Avoid red and black color combinations like black bags with red edges. Black is not a UNM color, and black and red are the school colors for competing Universities. If black is the only option for a product, silver or white imprint or etching is recommended.
- Submit your product artwork to a UCAM marketing representative prior to your order to minimize artwork revision delays.
Licensed Promotional Item Vendors
Several local and national companies are licensed to print promotional giveaway items for University departments.
New Mexico Vendors
- UNM Copy Center
- A1 Trophy Center
- Achievement Gallery
- All Sports Trophies
- Bright Ideas
- Custom Prints & Promos
- Don Mickey Designs
- Focus Advertising Specialties
- Graphic Connection
- Ink Theory
- Screen Images Inc.
- Zia Graphics
See the full list of licensed vendors.
For information about ordering face masks, please visit the trademarks & licensing web page.