University Communication & Marketing serves the University and its individual schools, college and units in a variety of ways. The resources here have been implemented to help other communication and marketing professionals on campus to promote the University.
Brand Design Workshop
This workshop focuses the new UNM Brand Style Guide, design elements including fonts, and brand communication tips.
To view and register for future UCAM Brand Design Workshop dates, visit Learning Central and search for the course "UCM 101".
The forms on this site here have been developed to help marketers and communicators to promote the University.
- Marketing Request - Request brand presentations, UNM department or unit logos, brand fonts or submit other general inquiries through this form.
- Marketing Collateral Review and Approval Form - If you're designing or creating something that will represent your school, college or department, as well as the University, let us help.
- Department at a Glance - In order to tell the UNM story, we need to know yours. Submit information about your unit here.
- Department Contacts - UCAM works with hundreds of students, faculty and staff to tell the UNM story. It is important that UCAM staff know who to contact for media, marketing or online presence questions.
- Notable People - Submit information about notable students, staff, faculty or alumni in your area.