University Communication & Marketing (UCAM) offers brand design and logo training to UNM students, staff and faculty. UNM employees (including student employees) can view scheduled dates and register for these workshops through Learning Central. If you are not a UNM employee but wish to attend a brand training, please email email@example.com.
Brand Design Workshop 101 – (learning central course “UCM 101”)
This workshop focuses on the new UNM Brand Style Guide, design elements including fonts, colors, textures, shadows and basic design principles. This workshop is required in order to receive the official UNM brand style fonts, Gotham and Vitesse.
- Wednesday, April 11 – 2:00-3:30 pm – Dane Smith Hall, Room 144 – Register on Learning Central (course UCM 101)
UCAM has delivered more than 50 brand presentations to various schools, offices, and committees. These presentations are customized in length and content for each audience. If you're interested in scheduling a presentation, please contact Argy Maniatis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logo Usage Presentation
UCAM is offering logo usage presentations, covering proper use of the new UNM logo, recommendations on how to use unit logos, and trademarks and licensing basics. These presentations are open to all.
- Thursday, March 15 – 9:00–10:00 am – UCAM Conference Room (UAEC Building 85, Suite 160)
- Thursday, March 22 – 9:00–10:00 am – UCAM Conference Room (UAEC Building 85, Suite 160)
- Thursday, March 22 – 11:00 am–12:30 pm – Domenici Center Northwest, room 1731
- Wednesday, March 28 – 2:00–3:00 pm – UCAM Conference Room (UAEC Building 85, Suite 160)
- Thursday, April 5 – 9:00–10:00 am – UCAM Conference Room (UAEC Building 85, Suite 160)
UCAM can also bring this presentation to you. If you would like to arrange a presentation for your unit or division, please contact Ethan Rule, email@example.com.